Always keep the engagements with your employees going…their involvement is important for your growth.
Communication is the key to better work relationships with employees. It makes them feel more personally involved in the system and also helps them open up about their ideas.
However, it is not possible to always engage in a chit chat session with employees since they are always short of time and overfull with work.
Here are some smart ways to keep the conversation rolling with your employees without disturbing their schedules.
1) Blogs: Get blogs exclusive for your organization. Let employees contribute posts and articles to it. You could keep it more informal and let them talk about interesting things like their hobbies and experiences. Or if you would like to keep it formal, ask employees to share their project experiences. Read what they have to say, they handle your business more than you do.
2) Polls: Respect the opinion of your employees. Their choices will have impact on your work culture and eventually your business. Also employees are your first consumers, their suggestions give you firsthand knowledge about your end customer.
3) Social Engagement: Banning Facebook and Twitter may not be wrong as you need to keep distractions away, but you can always start an internal social platform to help employees engage socially with each other. Remember, a major reason why employees stay for longer in companies is their relation with their colleagues.
4) Workplace Reviews: Whether it is through discussions, polls or a face to face meeting, it is crucial to get a feedback from your employees about your workplace. Know what they like and what they hate. Maintaining a good environment for them will help you get the best out of them at work.
5) Knowledge Forums: You are running a company, but your employees have been through several other companies and have a wide experience of how business can be built. Give them a platform to share their experiences and ideas. See how they bring fresh new perspectives for your company.
Want to engage your customer through all of the above ideas? Try uKnowva!
uKnowva brings multiple features in a single platform- www.uknowva.com